I’m a children’s illustrator and author based in central New York. I believe in telling imaginative, funny and touching stories that empower kids to make their world better. I received my BA from Southern Virginia University and I’m currently in the MFA Illustration program at Syracuse. I live with my wife, son, and two cats.
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below:
- If Dinosaurs Could Talk for Me
- Swan Lake: My First Ballet Book by Jennifer Adams
- The Sleeping Beauty: My First Ballet Book by Jennifer Adams
- The Atonement of Jesus Christ is for Me by Sierra Wilson
- I Can Pray Every Day by Catherine Christensen
- The Holy Ghost Is Like a Blanket by Annalisa Hall
©2020 Corey Egbert — Images cannot be used without permission.